- See our Covid-19 page for the latest updates for leisure
- Outdoor pitches to open from Monday 29 June
- Take part in our online Exercise at Home classes including Macmillan Move More
- Every Body Active videos for classes and activities to keep active at home
- Enjoy Solo Bike Rides with AXA Community Bike Rides
We've a range of Group Exercise classes across our three centres to help you keep fit.
Exercise at Home
During the period of closure due to the coronavirus pandemic, keep training with our online Exercise at Home classes.
There are three main types of exercise, cardiovascular, strength training and stretching. All three types of exercise are important for physical fitness and therefore to achieve optimum health benefits you should take part in a mix of class types. At our centres we have colour coded the classes to help you choose a weekly mix.
|Type/Colour||type of exercise|
|Energy - Pink||cardiovascular based classes, to exercise the heart and lungs, increase stamina and burn fat|
|Power - Blue||strength based classes, to improve all over body strength, condition and tone|
|Flow - Green||classes focus on flexibility, posture, core strength and rehabilitation|
|We also have|
|Active Ageing||chair based/limited movement exercise class exclusively for those aged 60 or over|