Enjoy unlimited visits to the luxury of the new Spa at Ards Blair Mayne Wellbeing and Leisure Complex
Please note there is a temporary restriction on membership sales for Ards Blair Mayne
Enjoy the luxury of our Spa as often as you like with our Spa membership.
|Spa||Monthly||6 months||12 months|
The Spa is also included in Fitness & Spa membership.
- Adult – available to those 18 years and over
- Over 60s - available to all those aged 60 & over. Proof of age must be provided at the first time of application only.
- Disabled - to receive disabled concession rates an original letter, issued within the last 12 months, showing receipt of one of the following must be provided at time of application and renewal:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) – Highest or Middle rate
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Enhanced or Standard Rate
- Income Support
- Unemployed - available to those with a valid JSA 40 or ESA, proof of which must be provided at time application and every six months thereafter.
- Student - available to 18 year olds or over in full-time, 3rd level education or 18 year olds still at school. Proof of status must be provided at time of application: Students: a college/university Identity Card showing their name, photograph and clearly stating Full Time status. If Full Time status is not clearly detailed a Registration Receipt or letter from the College/University must be produced confirming Full Time status. Those at school: a letter from the school confirming attendance. School leavers wishing to continue or take out membership during July and August must produce a UCAS card or letter of offer from a university/college.
- Youth (16 & 17 year olds) - available to all those aged 16 or 17 years. Proof of age must be provided at the first time of application.
- Junior - available to anyone 11 to 15 year olds. Proof of age is required at time of application and renewal.
- Child Add-on
For full terms and conditions of membership please refer to our Admissions Policy