Enjoy unlimited visits to the luxury of the new Spa at Ards Blair Mayne Wellbeing and Leisure Complex
Enjoy the luxury of our Spa as often as you like with our Spa membership.
|Spa||Monthly||6 months||12 months|
The Spa is also included in Fitness & Spa membership.
- Adult – available to those 18 years and over
- Over 60s - available to all those aged 60 & over. Proof of age must be provided at the first time of application only.
- Disabled - to receive disabled concession rates an original letter, issued within the last 12 months, showing receipt of one of the following must be provided at time of application and renewal:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) – Highest or Middle rate
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Enhanced or Standard Rate
- Income Support
- Unemployed - available to those with a valid JSA 40 or ESA, proof of which must be provided at time application and every six months thereafter.
- Student - available to 18 year olds or over in full-time, 3rd level education or 18 year olds still at school. Proof of status must be provided at time of application: Students: a college/university Identity Card showing their name, photograph and clearly stating Full Time status. If Full Time status is not clearly detailed a Registration Receipt or letter from the College/University must be produced confirming Full Time status. Those at school: a letter from the school confirming attendance. School leavers wishing to continue or take out membership during July and August must produce a UCAS card or letter of offer from a university/college.
- Youth (16 & 17 year olds) - available to all those aged 16 or 17 years. Proof of age must be provided at the first time of application.
- Junior - available to anyone 11 to 15 year olds. Proof of age is required at time of application and renewal.
- Child Add-on
For full terms and conditions of membership please refer to our Admissions Policy