- Splash Pool - Due to essential maintenance the Splash Pool will be closed Monday 18 to Wednesday 20 November.
- November Swim Lesson course - places still available for beginners in Toddler Wave, Ripples and Adult Lunchtime lessons.
Have unlimited use of our gyms, classes and more with our fitness memberships.
To keep fit and healthy you need to exercise regularly, that means two or three times a week. To help you do that, at the best possible value, we have all-inclusive fitness memberships meaning you can use the facilities you enjoy most, as often as you like for a set price.
Our fitness memberships
|Fitness & Spa||Fitness|
Includes unlimited use of:
Includes unlimited use of:
Membership is available for adults, concession, juniors (11 to 15 yrs) and corporate:
|Fitness & Spa||Monthly||6 months||12 months|
|Fitness & Spa 6 Weeks||£76|
|Fitness||Monthly||6 months||12 months|
|Fitness memberships||short term cash|
|One Week||£15 gym only|
|Student 1 month||£25 available holiday periods only|
|Junior 2 month||£35 available July and August only|
|Youth 2 month||£45 available July and August only|
Prices for Fitness membership for Portaferry Sports Centre only.
To find out more about fitness membership fill in our Enquiry Form and we’ll contact you to discuss the best option for you.
Everyone new to our gyms must have an Induction so they can use the equipment safely and effectively.
Inductions should be available to new members within a week of joining. Members will undergo an Induction to the cardiovascular equipment first, followed by a second Induction for resistance equipment. Our gym staff are always available to help with equipment and workout programmes.
All juniors (aged 11-15 years of age) must have an induction at which a parent/guardian must be present to sign the induction checklist following the junior’s induction.
Inductions are included in the membership. Content and format may differ at each centre.
How to apply
You can apply for membership at Ards, Comber or Portaferry centres. Application forms are available at reception or from the Membership Advisor. You will need to bring proof of eligibility if applying for a concession, junior or corporate membership and your bank details if you wish to pay monthly by direct debit.
- Adult – available to those 18 years and over
- Over 60s - available to all those aged 60 & over. Proof of age must be provided at the first time of application only.
- Disabled - to receive disabled concession rates an original letter, issued within the last 12 months, showing receipt of one of the following must be provided at time of application and renewal:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) – Highest or Middle rate
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Enhanced or Standard Rate
- Income Support
- Unemployed - available to those with a valid JSA 40 or ESA, proof of which must be provided at time application and every six months thereafter.
- Student - available to 18 year olds or over in full-time, 3rd level education or 18 year olds still at school. Proof of status must be provided at time of application: Students: a college/university Identity Card showing their name, photograph and clearly stating Full Time status. If Full Time status is not clearly detailed a Registration Receipt or letter from the College/University must be produced confirming Full Time status. Those at school: a letter from the school confirming attendance. School leavers wishing to continue or take out membership during July and August must produce a UCAS card or letter of offer from a university/college.
- Youth (16 & 17 year olds) - available to all those aged 16 or 17 years. Proof of age must be provided at the first time of application.
- Junior - available to anyone 11 to 15 year olds. Proof of age is required at time of application and renewal.
- Child Add-on
For full terms and conditions of membership please refer to our Admissions Policy