If exercise in water is your preference then take a look at our swimming memberships.
If you want to swim regularly and even join in a Water Aerobics class then Aqua membership is the best option for you.
Aqua membership includes:
- unlimited use of swimming at Ards
- Water Aerobic classes at Ards
- health suite facilities at both Ards and Comber
|Monthly||6 months||12 months|
To find out more about swimming membership fill in our Enquiry Form and we’ll contact you to discuss the best option for you.
How to apply
You can apply for membership at Ards, Comber or Portaferry centres. Application forms are available at reception or from the Membership Advisor. You will need to bring proof of eligibility if applying for a concession or junior membership and your bank details if you wish to pay monthly by direct debit.
Membership categories and proof required
- Adult – available to those 18 years and over
- Over 60s - available to all those aged 60 & over. Proof of age must be provided at the first time of application only.
- Disabled - to receive disabled concession rates an original letter, issued within the last 12 months, showing receipt of one of the following must be provided at time of application and renewal:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) – Highest or Middle rate
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) – Enhanced or Standard Rate
- Income Support
- Unemployed - available to those with a valid JSA 40 or ESA, proof of which must be provided at time application and every six months thereafter.
- Student - available to 18 year olds or over in full-time, 3rd level education or 18 year olds still at school. Proof of status must be provided at time of application: Students: a college/university Identity Card showing their name, photograph and clearly stating Full Time status. If Full Time status is not clearly detailed a Registration Receipt or letter from the College/University must be produced confirming Full Time status. Those at school: a letter from the school confirming attendance. School leavers wishing to continue or take out membership during July and August must produce a UCAS card or letter of offer from a university/college.
- Youth (16 & 17 year olds) - available to all those aged 16 or 17 years. Proof of age must be provided at the first time of application.
- Junior - available to anyone 11 to 15 year olds. Proof of age is required at time of application and renewal.
- Child Add-on
For full terms and conditions of membership please refer to our Admissions Policy