- See our Covid-19 page for the latest updates for leisure
- Outdoor pitches to open from Monday 29 June
- Take part in our online Exercise at Home classes including Macmillan Move More
- Every Body Active videos for classes and activities to keep active at home
- Enjoy Solo Bike Rides with AXA Community Bike Rides
Gym at Portaferry
Nestled at the foot of the Ards peninsula, Portaferry Sports Centre has a well equipped gym.
In Portaferry you'll find a comprehensive range of cardiovascular and resistance equipment including free hand weights, kettlebells, TRX bands and a punch bag.
The cardiovascular (CV) equipment will build and increase your fitness level, stamina and help you lose weight while the resistance equipment tones and strengthens your muscles and joints.
And remember - our instructors are on hand to give you the very best professional help, advice and encouragement. They will design a regular exercise programme just for you, to help you achieve your goals using all of the gym's equipment
The Gym is available to anyone aged 11 or over.
All new customers must have an Induction before using the gym.
Information on using our gym can be found in our Admissions Policy.
|Monday - Friday||5pm to 9.45pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5.45pm|
|Sunday||1pm to 5.45pm|