- Class for Heroes - find out how you can help our frontline workers
- Take part in our online Exercise at Home classes
- Covid-19: for information about the closure of leisure facilities please click here
Using our pools
Adults and children can enjoy swimming at Ards Blair Mayne Wellbeing and Leisure Complex.
Using our pools
Please refer to our Admissions Policy for full information on using our pools.
- Children must be eight years or over to enter the Main or Minor Pool unaccompanied.
- Children aged seven years and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- One adult may accompany up to two children aged seven years or younger.
- Only children seven years or under may use the Splash Pool.
- Lane Restrictions apply in the Main Pool when lessons and club sessions are taking place.
- The last ticket for swimming must be bought by 9pm weekdays, 7pm Saturday and 5pm Sunday.
- Our Pool Changing area is attended by staff at all times. Customers have free use of lockers (returnable £1 coin - locker tokens are available at a cost of 50p).
The 25 metre Main Pool accommodates public, adult only and aqua run sessions as well as lessons, classes and club bookings. Access to the pool is via steps, ladders and a modern deck level platform for disabled access. A 160-seat Spectator Gallery overlooks the Main Pool. You can access the gallery via stairs from the Pool Changing or from the Second Floor.
This 21 metre pool has a moveable floor making it perfect for lessons, children's pool parties, our Kayaking course and public swimming. Access to the pool is via steps, ladders and a modern deck level platform for disabled access. It has poolside seating for spectators.