- See our Covid-19 page for the latest updates for leisure
- Outdoor pitches to open from Monday 29 June
- Take part in our online Exercise at Home classes including Macmillan Move More
- Every Body Active videos for classes and activities to keep active at home
- Enjoy Solo Bike Rides with AXA Community Bike Rides
Membership for our local residents.
As a resident of the Ards and North Down Borough you are entitled to a Resident Card giving you discounted rates on applicable centre activities, 7 days advance booking rights and easy booking for courses. Resident Cards are free of charge.
Types of card
Three types of Resident Card are available:
- Adult - for those 18 years or over
- Concession - for those over 60, disabled, unemployed, students and 16 & 17 year olds.
- Junior - those 15 year and under
How to apply for your card
You must provide one of the following, clearly showing your name and address and dated within the last 3 months: Utility Bill, Phone Bill, Bank/Credit Card statement, Drivers Licence. Under 18's - proof can be provided by parent/guardian or notification of school attended is also accepted.
Proof must be provided for concession and junior cards at time of application and annually at renewal.