- Join the AXA Community Bike Rides - Move for March campaign
- Upcoming Workshops - Using Sport as a Tool to Manage Challenging Behaviour, Click here for full details
- Our Centres in Ards, Comber, Portaferry and Londonderry Park are currently closed
- Please read the latest lockdown information - on our Leisure during Covid-19 page
Membership for our local residents.
Membership Post Lockdown
Please see our information on how memberships will be dealt with during the post lockdown period.
As a resident of the Ards and North Down Borough you are entitled to a Resident Card giving you discounted rates on applicable centre activities, 7 days advance booking rights and easy booking for courses. Resident Cards are free of charge.
Types of card
Three types of Resident Card are available:
- Adult - for those 18 years or over
- Concession - for those over 60, disabled, unemployed, students and 16 & 17 year olds.
- Junior - those 15 year and under
How to apply for your card
You must provide one of the following, clearly showing your name and address and dated within the last 3 months: Utility Bill, Phone Bill, Bank/Credit Card statement, Drivers Licence. Under 18's - proof can be provided by parent/guardian or notification of school attended is also accepted.
Proof must be provided for concession and junior cards at time of application and annually at renewal.