- Soccer Skills Weeks - July and August 2023
Build your own family membership with our new Child Add on membership.
Child Add-on membership gives you great flexibility on family membership.
You can add a child, or as many as you want, to a single adult membership.
Child Add-on membership includes use of:
- Splash Pool at Ards (toddlers to 7 year olds)
- Soft Play at Ards and Comber (toddlers to 7 year olds)
- Swimming at Ards (public sessions)
- Gym at all centres (11 to 15 year olds)
- Group Exercise classes at all centres (where children are permitted)
- Spa at Ards (for 8 years and over when accompanied by an adult, at restricted times)
- Health Suite at Comber (for 8 years and over when accompanied by an adult)
Adding a Child to your membership
The Child Add-on membership can be taken out for children who are 15 years old or under and a family member. Proof of age will be required when you apply.
A Child can be added to an Adult, Corporate or Concession membership.
The adult member must hold monthly direct debit, 6 or 12 month cash membership for Fitness & Spa, Fitness, Spa or Aqua membership. The Child must be added on the same basis i.e. monthly, 6 or 12 months.
Children cannot be added to a membership via our online joining, application must be made at the centre once a parent has completed their online sign up.
Click Here for Child add on membership prices
Please refer to our Admissions Policy for full details on our memberships and using our facilities.