Build your own family membership with our new Child Add on membership.
Membership Post Lockdown
Please see our information on how memberships will be dealt with during the post lockdown period.
Child Add-on membership gives you great flexibility on family membership.
You can add a child, or as many as you want, to a single adult membership.
Child Add-on membership includes use of:
- Splash Pool (toddlers to 7 year olds)
- Soft Play (toddlers to 7 year olds)
- Swimming (public sessions)
- Gym (11 to 15 year olds)
- Group Exercise classes (where children are permitted)
- Spa at Ards (for 8 years and over when accompanied by an adult, at restricted times)
- Health Suite at Comber (for 8 years and over when accompanied by an adult)
Adding a Child to your membership
The Child Add-on membership can be taken out for children who are 15 years old or under and a family member. Proof of age will be required when you apply.
A Child can be added to an Adult, Corporate or Concession (over 60, unemployed or disabled) membership. It cannot be added to a student or youth membership.
The adult member must hold monthly direct debit, 6 or 12 month cash membership for Fitness & Spa, Fitness, Spa or Aqua membership. The Child must be added on the same basis i.e. monthly, 6 or 12 months.
Please refer to our Admissions Policy for full details on our memberships and using our facilities.