Soft Play at Ards
Imagine a play area full of amazing playthings that combine new interactive experiences with soft textures and rich colours!
You'll find our new Soft Play on the Ground Floor in the new complex. The facility is guaranteed to stimulate and excite young children (and tire them out a little in the process!). What's more, it's conveniently located beside our new cafe, so parent/carers can enjoy some refreshments while the young ones play to their hearts' content. Toilets are also within the area, making it a great location to spend time.
Entertainment for toddlers to 7 year olds (a height restriction of 130cm applies) for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Our Enchanted Garden theme is sure to delight the youngest (up to 3 years) with its colourful scene and interactive toys including rockers, wobbly characters, a ball pool and soft brick kit - all perfect for exploring.
For older children, up to 7 years, the adventure takes place in an Aztec themed world that includes plenty of action based activities from swing rings, obstacles, biff snakes and slippery slopes. All offer perfect stimulation for every child's imagination.
|Monday to Friday||9am to 8pm|
|Saturday||9am to 7pm|
|Sunday||10am to 5.45pm|
Weekly available times for Soft Play
|Monday 11 March||9am to 8pm|
|Tuesday 12 March||9am to 8pm|
|Wednesday 13 March||9am to 8pm|
|Thursday 14 March||9am to 8pm|
|Friday 15 March||
9am to 4pm
5pm to 8pm
|Saturday 16 March||
9am to 11am
4pm to 7pm
|Sunday 17 March||
5pm to 5.45pm
10am to 12 noon
1pm to 6pm
9am to 8pm
9am to 8pm
9am to 8pm
9am to 3pm
4pm to 8pm
9am to 11am
5pm to 7pm
10am to 11am
2pm to 3pm
4pm to 5.45pm
- The soft play is available for private hire by groups. Please contact the centre for details.
- All the above terms and conditions apply to private hire.
- Party bookings are supervised by a member of staff.
- Whilst staff are on duty to help, it is the responsibility of the person hiring the soft play to ensure that the terms and conditions are adhered to.
- The hirer is also responsible for the behaviour of the children in their group.
Terms and conditions of use
- Soft Play is suitable for toddlers to children approximately 7 years old. Due to the design of the facility children over 130cm tall will not be allowed into the soft play, staff decision on this is final.
- Sessions are for a minimum of 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- A maximum of 30 children are allowed in the soft play at any one time.
- As the soft play is not supervised during casual use sessions, parents/carers must remain in there at all times whilst their child/children are in the facility.
- Adults should remain in the seated area and will only be allowed into the soft play to retrieve their child/children.
- Unruly children will be removed from the soft play.
- Parents/carers should note that there is no access for buggies or prams to the soft play. An area to park buggies/prams is provided and is used at the customers own risk.
- Shoes cannot be worn in the soft play and must be left in the shoe racks provided.
- Socks must be worn and we advise that legs and arms are covered.
- Food and drink, including confectionery and chewing gum must not be taken into the soft play
- Jewellery, pinned badges, watches, money, toys and other personal possessions must not be taken in to the soft play. Removing spectacles is advised. It is recommended that belts with larger buckles, neckties and clothing with neck cords be removed.
- Children should be encouraged to visit the toilet before using the soft play
- If a child has recent injuries, or is unwell, they must not use the facility.
- Ards Leisure Complex reserves the right to refuse admission to the soft play.
- Customers are expected to abide by Leisure Ards and North Down's Admission Policy.