- See our Covid-19 page for the latest updates for leisure
- Outdoor pitches to open from Monday 29 June
- Take part in our online Exercise at Home classes including Macmillan Move More
- Every Body Active videos for classes and activities to keep active at home
- Enjoy Solo Bike Rides with AXA Community Bike Rides
Facilities at Portaferry
We have sports facilities for hire.
The three court hall can accommodate the following activities: badminton, five-a-side football, volleyball, netball and basketball.
Pay and play tennis is available in the outdoor training area during centre opening hours.
Outdoor Training Area
The area is suitable for training sessions and five-a-side football. The area is floodlit and can be used all year round.
To Book a Facility
To book a room, complete a booking form (available from the centre) and return to the centre to secure the booking. You can pay by cash or invoice.
To enquire about availability contact the centre on 028 4272 8833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org