- Splash Pool - Due to essential maintenance the Splash Pool will be closed Monday 18 to Wednesday 20 November.
- November Swim Lesson course - places still available for beginners in Toddler Wave, Ripples and Adult Lunchtime lessons.
- Vital Nutrition are back on Tuesday November 19 with their Festive Foods Workshop.
- Parking at Ards - barrier in operation from Monday 4 November.
The park at Londonderry Park offers a variety of outdoor recreation activities.
Children's Play Area
Located within the park (no. 9 on the map), the play area has a toilet with child-changing facilities located within the area.
Enjoy a walk around the perimeter of the park, (no. 16 on the map).
Dogs are welcome in Londonderry Park. However to keep the park a safe space for everyone to enjoy, dogs are banned from some park areas including the sports pitches and children's play area.
On certain paths and in the car park, dog must remain on a lead. At any time Dog Wardens can direct a dog owner to put their dog on a lead when they believe the dog's behaviour is disturbing other park users or wildlife.
The following dog control orders came into effect on 1 April 2016:
Dogs Exclusion Order
This order means dogs are not allowed:
- on sports pitches
- in children's play area
It is an offence to bring a dog into these areas. A dog owner could receive a fixed penalty notice if they don't comply with this dog control order.
Dog on Leads Order
This order means dogs must be kept on a lead:
- in the main car park
- on the internal path network
- in the family recreational area during March to October inclusive
It will be an offence to have a dog off a lead in theses areas. A dog owner could receive a fixed penalty notice if they don't comply with this dog control order. On the map of Londonderry Park, dogs must be kept on a lead in areas coloured orange.
Dog on Leads by Direction Order
This order allows any of our authorised officers to tell an owner to put their dog on a lead. They can do this because a dog is harassing other people or frightening bird life or other animals.
It will be an offence if a dog owner does not comply with the officer's direction. A dog owner could receive a fixed penalty if they don't comply.