- See our Covid-19 page for the latest updates for leisure
- Outdoor pitches to open from Monday 29 June
- Take part in our online Exercise at Home classes including Macmillan Move More
- Every Body Active videos for classes and activities to keep active at home
- Enjoy Solo Bike Rides with AXA Community Bike Rides
Londonderry Park has outdoor facilities for training and match play for a range of sports.
Londonderry Park can accommodate football, hockey, cricket and bowls.
- Two 3G pitches with floodlights, one of IFA intermediate standard.
- Four grass pitches
- A sand-dressed pitch with floodlights.
Pitches may be booked as full or half a pitch.
- cricket pitch on the grass
- cricket compound
- two batting nets
- artificial wickets.
- A natural turf six rink bowling green available from April to September.
Pitches can be booked for birthday parties.
Facility Hire Price
|Pitch per hour||Pitch Area||Peak Price||Off Peak Price|
|3G, 3G (intermediate), Sand||Full||£54||£28.50|
|3G, 3G (intermediate), Sand||Half||£27.25||£15|
|3G, 3G (intermediate), Sand||2/3||£34||£18|
|3G, 3G (intermediate), Sand||1/3||£17||£9|
|Floodlights||Full or 2/3||£10.50||£10.50|
|Floodlights||Half or 1/3||£5.25||£5.25|
|Grass (2 hours)||Match||£48.50||£35|
You can book a pitch hourly. Off peak prices are available Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm, and Saturday from 9am until 2pm.
To Book a Facility
To book a pitch, complete a booking form (available from the centre) and return to the centre to secure the booking. You can pay by cash or invoice.
To enquire about availability contact the centre:
Telephone: 028 9181 0614