- See our Covid-19 page for the latest updates for leisure
- Outdoor pitches to open from Monday 29 June
- Take part in our online Exercise at Home classes including Macmillan Move More
- Every Body Active videos for classes and activities to keep active at home
- Enjoy Solo Bike Rides with AXA Community Bike Rides
Hit it. Kick it. Run it. Throw it. Just do it!
Activities across the area
Find out what activities are available through the Borough's sports centres and clubs.
Release your inner 'Robin Hood' with an archery course.
Slow or fast, just get running.
Give it your best shot at the centres or join a club.
Keep calm and go bowling.
Designed to get you off the couch and gradually work you up to running 5K or for half an hour, in just nine weeks.
Enjoy the thwack of leather on willow.
Work hard, play harder.
Young gymnasts defy gravity!
You'd rather be playing hockey.
Learn to paddle your own kayak.
Take to the air.
Get it in the net.
Learn to click and snap.
Everyone relishes pickleball.
Get Putting in the summer.
Get off the couch.
See the underwater world.
Learn how to beat Forest Gump.
Serve it, Smash it, Win it, Love it.
It's all in the bounce.
Tri... Tri ... and Triathlon again.
It's time for Volleyball.
It all starts with your first step..
Breathe, Relax and Be still.