- See our Covid-19 page for the latest updates for leisure
- Outdoor pitches to open from Monday 29 June
- Take part in our online Exercise at Home classes including Macmillan Move More
- Every Body Active videos for classes and activities to keep active at home
- Enjoy Solo Bike Rides with AXA Community Bike Rides
Annual Sports Directory guide to Sports available in the borough
The Sports Directory is an annual comprehensive guide to sporting activities covering 34 different sports and 135 sporting clubs and organisations in the area. This is a free service offered to affiliated members of the Ards and North Down Sports Forum, all other clubs/sports wishing to be included will be charged a £10 fee.
To have your sports contact details included in next year's directory simply fill in the Sports Directory form available to download below and return it to the Sports Development team.
Download the Sports directory below and gain access to sporting opportunities on your doorstep.