Soft Play at Ards
Imagine a play area full of amazing playthings that combine new interactive experiences with soft textures and rich colours!
Reopening after Lockdown
Soft Play is currently closed.
You'll find our Soft Play on the Ground Floor in the complex. The facility is guaranteed to stimulate and excite young children (and tire them out a little in the process!). What's more, it's conveniently located beside our new cafe, so parent/carers can enjoy some refreshments while the young ones play to their hearts' content. Toilets are also within the area, making it a great location to spend time.
Entertainment for toddlers to 7 year olds (a height restriction of 130cm applies) for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- The soft play is available for private hire by groups. Please contact the centre for details.
- All the terms and conditions below and those in the complex's Admissions Policy, apply to private hire.
- It is the responsibility of the person hiring the soft play to ensure that the terms and conditions are adhered to.
- The hirer is also responsible for the behaviour of the children in their group.
Our Enchanted Garden theme is sure to delight the youngest (up to 3 years) with its colourful scene and interactive toys including rockers, wobbly characters, a ball pool and soft brick kit - all perfect for exploring.
For older children, up to 7 years, the adventure takes place in an Aztec themed world that includes plenty of action based activities from swing rings, obstacles, biff snakes and slippery slopes. All offer perfect stimulation for every child's imagination.
Terms and conditions of use
- Soft Play is suitable for toddlers to children approximately 7 years old. Due to the design of the facility children over 130cm tall will not be allowed into the soft play, staff decision on this is final.
- Sessions are for a minimum of 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- A maximum of 30 children are allowed in the soft play at any one time.
- As Soft Play is not supervised by centre staff, parents/carers must remain in the facility at all times whilst their child/children are in the facility.
- Adults should remain in the seated area and will only be allowed into the soft play to retrieve their child/children.
- Unruly children will be removed from the soft play.
- Parents/carers should note that there is no access for buggies or prams to the soft play. An area to park buggies/prams is provided and is used at the customers own risk.
- Shoes cannot be worn in the soft play and must be left in the shoe racks provided.
- Socks must be worn and we advise that legs and arms are covered.
- Food and drink, including confectionery and chewing gum must not be taken into the soft play
- Jewellery, pinned badges, watches, money, toys and other personal possessions must not be taken in to the soft play. Removing spectacles is advised. It is recommended that belts with larger buckles, neckties and clothing with neck cords be removed.
- Children should be encouraged to visit the toilet before using the soft play
- If a child has recent injuries, or is unwell, they must not use the facility.
- Ards Leisure Complex reserves the right to refuse admission to the soft play.
- Customers are expected to abide by Leisure Ards and North Down's Admission Policy.