- Swimming Lessons are back in September - read all about it.
- Face Masks - from Monday 10 August face masks should be worn when walking through the centres.
- Reopening of Leisure- from Monday 10 August - swimming at Ards, badminton, pickleball and tennis at Ards and Comber will be back.
- New Memberships - we are now accepting new memberships, click here to be contacted.
Using the Spa
What you need to know about using the Spa
The Spa may be used by anyone aged 8 years old or over. Those aged 8 to 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Swimwear must be worn at all times.
Spa customers can use the Spa Changing where complimentary toiletries will be available. Those wishing to have a swim can access the pool directly from the Spa.
|Spa Opening Times||Juniors 8 to 15 years||Spa Changing Opening Times|
|Monday||7.45am to 9.30pm||6.30am to 10pm|
|Tuesday||7.45am to 9.30pm||6.30am to 10pm*|
|Wednesday||7.45am to 9.30pm||3pm to 9.30pm||6.30am to 10pm|
|Thursday||7.45am to 9.30pm||6.30am to 10pm*|
|Friday||7.45am to 9.30pm||3pm to 9.30pm||6.30am to 10pm|
|Saturday||9am to 7pm||2pm to 7pm||8am to 8pm|
|Sunday||11am to 5.30pm||3pm to 5.30pm||10am to 6pm|
* Tuesday Ladies Spa Changing will not be available until 9am and on Thursday the Mens will not be available until 9am
|Casual use||2 hour ticket|
|Concession, Active Ageing, Junior||£7|
|Family (max. 5 people, including at least one adult)||£30|
For full details on using the Spa please refer to our Admissions Policy.