- Swimming Lessons are back in September - read all about it.
- Face Masks - from Monday 10 August face masks should be worn when walking through the centres.
- Reopening of Leisure- from Monday 10 August - swimming at Ards, badminton, pickleball and tennis at Ards and Comber will be back.
- New Memberships - we are now accepting new memberships, click here to be contacted.
Various sporting links
AXA Community Bike Rides
The AXA Community Bike Rides team have worked on developing short video clips on the above such topics so that for those who want to improve their cycling technique, they can look to engage with strength training clips or interval training, or for those who may like to improve their bike fitting and maintenance skills, they have access to short tutorial clips on how to go about doing this.
The first four clips of this series (Indoor Training for Beginners, Strength Training for Cycling (Part 1, Bike and brake check, How to maintain your bike chain) have already been launched on Facebook, with another 6 clips being shared over the coming month. Click here to view.
Launch of Sport Wellbeing Hub
Sport NI has been working with Inspire Wellbeing to develop an online resource hub around Mental Health and Wellbeing for sports, and you will be glad to know that we are ready to go out live to the sporting community today to launch this.
The Sport Wellbeing Hub, provides a fantastic range of innovative tools and resources, which will help is deal with the challenges we are all experiencing at this time, including:
- Guided self-assessment via ‘Chatbot’;
- Self-help programmes and digital intervention tools;
- Searchable ‘5 ways to wellbeing’ map;
- Wellbeing information library; and
- Video content featuring some of our sporting heroes talking about mental health.
Whether looking for some advice or need a little more direction, please visit The Sports Wellbeing Hub