Pan-disability Summer Scheme - New Week Added!
New August week added to our Pan-disability Scheme for 2019 at Ards Blair Mayne.
Following the huge success of our July schemes, we have launched a further week of our Pan-disability Summer Scheme this August.
The scheme for children with a disability will provide activities to develop coordination, confidence and burn off energy in a structured but friendly fun environment, as well as everyone having lots of fun.
For ages 6 to 14 years. There will be some flexibility on accepting children slightly younger or older who are of school age.
NEW WEEK 19 to 23 August from 9am - 12noon.
The scheme will consist of:
* Games in Sports Hall
* Blacklight Adventure Zone, 18 holes of our amazing themed adventure golf.
* Swimming in Minor Pool for a swim relax or play. (pool hoist available).
Cost for week: £32
Participants should bring snacks and drinks, ensuring food does not contain nuts.
We ask that all parent/carers:
- stay with their child throughout the first day while everyone gets settled in. After that it can be decided which children are happy to be left on their own and those that still need their parent/carer to stay with them
- remain contactable within the complex for the duration of the scheme
- are available at 11am and 12 noon on all days to help their child get changed before and after their swim. Children aged 7 or under must be accompanied in the pool by their parent/carer.
How to Make Your Booking
The scheme must be booked on a weekly basis and paid for at the time of booking. You can make your booking now at the complex during normal opening hours.