Soft Play at Comber
Dino's Den is where all the action takes place.
Join Dino in his den of adventure
Packed with a host of exciting activities including slides, a biffbash forest, ball juggler, climbers, roller squeeze and log ramp – a great way to thrill and amuse the kids.
Suitable for toddlers to 10 year olds.
Celebrate your birthday with a Party in Dino's reserved exclusively for you and your guests.
Dino is available for fun
Current session times
|Friday||2pm to 3.30pm|
|Saturday||2pm to 3.30pm|
|Sunday||1.30pm to 3pm|
|Dino's casual use||£4.00 for 1 hour session|
Dino's Den is included in Child Add-on membership.
Terms and conditions of use
- Dino’s Den is suitable for toddlers to children approximately 10 years old.
- Sessions are for a minimum of 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- A maximum of 30 children are allowed in Dino’s Den at any one time.
- As Dino’s is not supervised during casual use sessions, parents/carers must remain in Dino’s at all times whilst their child/children are in the facility.
- Adults should remain in the parent area and will only be allowed into Dino’s Den to retrieve their child/children.
- Unruly children will be removed from Dino’s Den.
- Shoes cannot be worn in Dino’s Den and must be left in the shoe racks provided.
- Socks must be worn and we advise that legs and arms are covered.
- Food and drink, including confectionery and chewing gum must not be taken into Dino‘s Den.
- Jewellery, pinned badges, watches, money, toys and other personal possessions must not be taken
- in to Dino’s Den. Removing spectacles is advised. It is recommended that belts with larger buckles,
- neckties and clothing with neck cords be removed.
- Children should be encouraged to visit the toilet before using Dino’s.
- If a child has recent injuries, or is unwell, they must not use the facility.
- Comber Leisure Centre reserves the right to refuse admission to Dino’s Den.
- Normal centre Terms and Conditions apply and customers are expected to abide by the centre’s Customer Charter.
- All the above terms and conditions apply to private hire.
- Party bookings are supervised by a member of staff.
- Whilst Dino staff are on duty to help, it is the responsibility of the person hiring Dino’s Den to ensure that the terms and conditions are adhered to.
- The hirer is also responsible for the behaviour of the children in their group.