- Splash Pool - Due to essential maintenance the Splash Pool will be closed Monday 18 to Wednesday 20 November.
- November Swim Lesson course - places still available for beginners in Toddler Wave, Ripples and Adult Lunchtime lessons.
- Vital Nutrition are back on Tuesday November 19 with their Festive Foods Workshop.
- Parking at Ards - barrier in operation from Monday 4 November.
Parties at Portaferry
Children's birthday parties are all wrapped up at Portaferry Sports Centre. Whether you need to occupy ten toddlers or entertain 15 young teenagers.
- pay for the facility and bring as many as you want, the price won't change
- have exclusive use of the facility for you and your guests.
- complimentary party invitations are included
- bring your own food
- no fuss, no hassle, and no clearing up!
Which party will you choose?
Want to let them burn off some energy? Why not book the Sports Hall for a party and let your young guests play football, badminton or reach new heights on the Bouncy Castle? The outside training area is also available for football. There's an hour of the chosen activity plus 45 minutes in the hall for party food. Self catering only, a kitchen is available and table and chairs are provided.
Activity Party £40
Held inside or outside, this football extravaganza guarantees a premier league party, whatever the weather. With a coach and referee laid on, it's the ideal opportunity for up to 16 football fanatics to kick around, practice their skills and have a match. After an hour of football, chairs and tables are set up in the Sports Hall for party food for 45 minutes. Self catering only, a kitchen is available.
Football Party £45
Making Your Booking
Parties should be booked no later than two weeks in advance, either at the centre or by telephone when paying by credit or debit card and must be paid for at the time of booking. Bookings are non-refundable under any circumstances.