Ards Blair Mayne Wellbeing and Leisure Complex
Ards Blair Mayne Wellbeing and Leisure Complex is scheduled to open its doors on Wednesday 2 January at 6.30am.
Here's what's waiting for you
The Ards Blair Mayne Wellbeing and Leisure Complex is simply stunning, inside and out! This beautifully designed building is home to some of the most modern and advanced sports and leisure facilities to be found anywhere in Northern Ireland. More importantly perhaps, it has something to appeal to every resident of Ards and North Down: from tiny toddler to amateur athlete; serious sportsperson to senior citizen; busy business folk to hectic parents.
Here are just some of the highlights you simply must try:
- three modern pools on the first floor Aqua Zone - the Main (25m) and Minor (21m) pools and the children’s Splash Pool with spray cannons, water jets, a slide and cascades
- 110 station gym, fitted out with the latest equipment from TechnoGym
- the exquisite new Spa, with large, luxurious Vitality Pool; hot, heavenly Sauna; relaxing, detoxifying Sanarium; sensorial Aroma Steam Room; restorative Salt Grotto; deeply refreshing Relaxation Area
- the Dome, our superb enclosed synthetic turf training area, the ideal location for playing year-round games and sports
- a superb soft play area for children and truly awesome Blacklight Adventure Zone
- a new café/restaurant, with fresh, tasty food, it’s the perfect place to recharge your batteries after a workout, or to meet friends for a relaxing catch-up
- a range of all-inclusive memberships are available, for full details call in or contact one of our Membership Advisors on 07747 512618.
|Monday to Friday||6.30am to 10pm|
|Saturday||8am to 8pm|
|Sunday||10am to 6pm|
|Ground Floor||First Floor||Second Floor||Outdoors|
Studio 1, 2 & 3
Toilets are located on all floors. Access to floors is via the central stairs or lifts.
Arriving at the new complex
The main entrance to the complex is from Dairy Hall Lane, accessed from John Street.
The main entrance to the building is opposite the entrance gate and for those parking there is a side entrance. Both entrances lead to the centre point of the building where you will find reception.
Parking at the complex
The complex has 210 parking spaces.
Family and parking for persons with a disability are located near the main entrance. Spaces for motorbikes and bicycles can be found .........
A barrier system is in operation as parking must be paid for. Parking is included in Fitness & Spa, Fitness, Spa and Aqua membership.
Every hour thereafter incurs an additional £1.00 cost. Lost ticket £10.
Tickets must be paid for before leaving the complex. The ticket machine is located in the foyer opposite reception.